Arab mare for sale

From: Denise Dudley
Email: jetu1@lightspeed.net

I have a nice 6 yr old Huckleberry Bey grand-daughter for sale. She's 15 hands, sound, a real good mover. I haven't put too many miles on her - pregnancy got in the way (mine). I'm moving out of the country, or I'd not be selling her. If you want more details, e-mail or call 805 823-7963. I'm in Tehachapi, Ca. She's in the $2500 obo range - I'm open to offers! Thanks, Denise