Re: RC: drug traces

I once had my vet give old Misty a PHF shot.  It cause swelling,
lameness, etc. and jeeze I had to even use bute - at the direction of
the vet of course.

When he came out to give the second shot he decided to give it in the
hamstrings to avoid the problem.  Well there was an old John Denver song
called "Dropkick me Jesus Through the Goldpost of Life."  Not one of his
most famous songs but if you check some of his earier albums it is
there.

Wellllllll this vet came pretty close to finding out what that title
ment when he stuck that mare in the hams.

He gave the shot in the neck and said give her a gram of bute morning
and night for a couple of days.

Truman.

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm with one in the oven

Brooksville, FL