Re:curiousity shoeing question

Stephanie spa30@cad.canterbury.ac.nz
I've been lurking in the archives for a while now, and I thought
I'd put my tuppence in.  Here in New Zealand I pay NZ$40 for a
remove, and NZ$50 for a new set of cold shoes.  Exchange rate is
roughly NZ$1 is 50c American.  This farrier is not the most
highly qualified in the district, doesn't charge anywhere near
the most, but the shoes stay on - big isssue with a horse that
dishes like mine.  The main reason I pay him, however, is that
he's willing to put up with a horse that has rye-grass-staggers
and doesn't lose his temper.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-