Re: RC: blankets

The "Weatha-Beater" by Miller is the nicest I have ever seen. The bigger tack shops carry or can get them.

Teddy

Suzanne Griffin Barnes wrote:

 Could somone recommend a manufacturer (accessible from the NW or online) of a excellent WATERPROOF blanket (just a sheet, unlined) AND a WATERPROOF blanket lined with polar fleece?  My friend had an excellent one made by Buccos (?) the Ireland made blanket company, but are there others?Thanks,susie