New Biothane tack

Norma Lovell eagleskd@telusplanet.net
I just returned from my test ride of my new biothane halterbridle, breatcollar and martingale. I purchased them from Paddi at The Canadian Trail house. The workmanship is great. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. I will recommend her to anyone looking for tack or other products.
 The prices were the best part much lower then purchasing from the US and the shipping cheaper. No customs hassels.
Norma Lovell

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-