Re: Horse won't drink

If it only iron, that's one thing. But usually lots of iron comes from
pollution, and that's another. I would never force or trick a horse to drink
questionable water, and since she drinks well even out of mud puddles, it
tells you there is something really wrong with that creek.

We have a creek near me that looks fine, but my horse won't drink out of it.
She's smart. Even though clear, it is polluted from coal mine leakage, and
nothing even lives in the creek. Drinking it could have given her cancer.

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://www.eqwi.com/Amr/index.htm
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.