Stonewall saddle

Eve eorndoff@yahoo.com
I have a very good-to excellent condition Stonewall saddle that one of my horses has outgrown (along with everything else), and that doesn't fit my older horses. I think I'd like to sell it, but have no idea of what a fair price might be.  It has leather fenders to cover the leathers (nylons) and a sheepskin seat cover.  Any information that you could pass along would be appreciated.  Thank you.  (PS.  My horse is not an endurance horse, but it sure came in handy when she was just started--it's hard to fall out of these saddles!)  I don't know the procedure here, but my e-mail address is eorndoff@yahoo.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-