Bio Scan (a little long)

Hey Cheryl and Ridecampers,
I went to a local massage class, and the last 1 1/2 hour a lady named
Shirley Andrews came in a scanned this horse to show us how it worked. The
horses story goes like this: it's in training from being a race horse to a
ride in shows kind or horse; that's what it was doing at this farm. Anyways
it started cribbing and the trainer decided to put a cribbing device on it,
well the horse freaked out and fell over in its stall a few times; broke
down the door; and went out of the stable and threw itself on the ground a
few more times before the device could be removed from it. It happened only
a few days before this class.
The horse seemed to walk alright, not much banged up on the outside, if fact
if you weren't told what it had gone through you won't really know. At least
I couldn't tell, but I'm no great horse-person.
Shirley started to scan this guy and all you could hear was a little beeping
sound, then she would mark that area. This poor guy was marked all over the
place, neck, legs, butt, his back was real bad as that's where his landed
when throwing himself on the ground. After about 40 minutes of doing this
she started to use the little lights on him. You could tell he enjoyed it as
he really relaxed, with the loose lip thing they do. :-) It seemed to work
on him, by the time she finish he was moving around more in the cross ties
and even seemed happier.
What I liked about Shirley was that she said that she wouldn't even do a
horse unless she could scan him again within 48 to 72 hours to make sure all
the horses soreness was gone. She also said not to ride or work the horse in
that time period as they feel so good that they could do more damage to
themselves.
Bio Scan has a web page at www.bioscanlight.com and their phone number is
1-800-388-2712. They are located in New Mexico. By the way it works on
people too but isn't approved here in the states. May some of our friends
overseas can give you some more information on it.
Julie