OF and woolback pad

Nancy Okun luvhrsnrnd@hotmail.com
Hi.  I've heard that many of you have been using a woolback pad
with your OF saddle to prevent loin rubs.  I am thinking of buying one for my endurance
cut back and was wondering if you use it intstead of the bootie
or do you use it in addition to the bootie.  It seems that with
the bootie it's gonna put my too far away from my horse.  Also,
do any of you have a woolback with the ultra cell inserts?  What
do you think of that idea?  I really love the wool best, I wish
OF would make a bootie from wool rather than synthetic.  I'd
appreciate any help on this before I spend the bucks on the
woolback - Many, Many thanks,  Nancy

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-