conservancy groups

Danielle Pelletier pelletier@lancast.com
I am going to be having lunch soon with a college classmate with a college classmate who works for or with the Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests and the Monadnock Conservancy groups.  Does anyone know how these groups lean?  Are they horse friendly?  If anyone has suggestions on doing trail advocacy as part of a "Hi, how have you been since graduation?" conversation, I'd really appreciate it.  I've been reading all the posts, but this just really brought it home and I thought it might be a good opportunity.
Thanks, folks!
Danielle

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-