Thanks for the help - pasture horses

Terry Emmitt tle01@health.state.ny.us
 With some many people echoing the same basic problem/solution,
you confirmed my suspicions:  I've spoiled this gelding and let
him become the boss.   But not anymore.  It only took one rock
to move him away from the gate Saturday and he's stayed back
since.   This morning he trotted towards us as I was retrieving
the mare.  I stepped away from her, into his path, and swung the
dressage whip towards him.  He stopped, looked at me for a moment,
then lowered his head and starting eating grass!

Thank you everyone who offered advice. You helped me take
control, get my confidence back and deal with the bully.  My
horses thank you, too, because we've cleared up the question of
who is boss!

Terry

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-