Rental

Denise sheraces@earthlink.net
Hi Folks,

Is there anyone in the East Bay area that might know of a "share
rent" situation??  I have a friend that is a hardworking, quiet,
neat and clean roomie.  I know because I lived with her before
I was married:)  She has a good paying job and very responsible.
I would like to help her find a place and it will be a while(a year
atleast before she is ready to get all her things together and
move into her own house:)

Please let me know if you have or know of a situation.

Thank you all, Denise

PS She is a horse person and has one but will not be able to bring
her down right away:(  But a place with pasture would be a bonus!
She knows how to scoop-poop really well:))

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-