Re: RC: snakes & gators & bears

Raimo Launonen Raimo.Launonen@vtt.fi
-
Tuesday morning I crashed my car: estimated costs
2500 USD to fix it.
Later in the afternoon I spilled coffee on my PC keyboard:
the PC crached and I´l need a new keyboard.

In the evening I had a relaxing 2 h training ride through
a popular jogging park in the middle of our small town
(50 km from Helsinki in Finland) and I forgot all the problems.

Today I read from a local newspaper that on the same path I rode
was seen a bear with two bear kids only 5 or 10 minutes before us.
 I am sure the bears saw us we did not.

If a horse meets a bear face to face, what happens then
  - any experiences ? What should the rider do ?

mailto:raimo.launonen@vtt.fi +358(0)9 4565236, 09 2221454
http://www.vtt.fi/tte/samba/staff/lau/matkarat.htm
-

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-