Penny Graham-McCauley

Kerry kdykes@hotmail.com
If anybody knows how to get hold of Penny Graham-McCauley (SW
Region), please email me privately.  I noticed her horse listed
in the yearbook under the SW Division mileage standings, and believe
it is a half-brother to one of my horses.  Unfortunately, the 99 CD
that horse still being registered to the original breeder of both so
I don't know how to contact her.  Thanks in advance!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-