Horse to Ride in SE

Gini Wilson virginia.m.wilson@lmco.com
I have a nice, seasoned horse for a FW to MW rider that is comming back
from foaling.  I've just completed a slow 25 on her in the mountains at
Chicken Chase with all A's and comments that she should have done the 50.
I am currently competing on a 50 miler but would like to have her do a few
more slow/moderate 25's.  If anyone would like to ride her we can bring her
to a ride, with all her ride "supplies" if you pay the entry.  This would be
a good opportunity for a Jr rider or rookie just getting started.  This horse
takes very good care of herself and won't let you over-ride her as long as
you know the "basics".

We are planning on the following rides:  Longstreet, Liberty, Top of the Rock in Indiana,
Carolina Sand Hills.  Please email privately if you are interested in riding on any of them.
virginia.m.wilson@lmco.com

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-