Re: another pain

Shannon Bebeau sBebeau@symantec.com
 it seems to originate somewhere
around the ball of my foot and radiates outward to my toes, creating an
incredible burning sensation, then it shoots up my leg.

Hello Chelle-

Although I am no pedorthist,
I have worked in an orthopedic shoe
store for 4 years.  It sounds as
if you are experiencing a know
phenomenon called plantar fascitis.
Many runners and dancers have this.
The cure (or the help) is arch support.
You are needing to take the pressure off
the ball of the foot and distribute the weight
more evenly.  Birkentstock makes a wonderful
product called birko-sport insoles that I put in
all of my shoes.  It's around $45, but it's
much less expensive than having a pediatrist
make one for you (those range around $200).
This option doesn't always work for everyone,
however I've known many people who it has worked
for.  Again, I'm no pedorthist, I've just seen
many hurt feet.  I hope this helps.

Shannon

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-