Riding while pregnant

Susan Gibson thegibsons@worldnet.att.net
I am interested in contacting any riders who continued to ride
and/or compete when they were pregnant.  I am researching this
topic for a paper and would like  to hear some real-life
experiences of riders from any riding discipline.  I am also
interested in how your doctors/obstetricians  felt about their
patients continuing to ride while pregnant.  I want to keep
peoples responses as confidential as possible so please respond
to me at thegibsons@worldnet.att.net.  Thanks for the help!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-