Fwd: RC: Arab or TWH

---- Begin included message ----
actually Lee rode a Saddlebred.  The horse's name was Traveller.  Grant rode
a Saddlebred named Cincinnati, Sherman's horse was also a Saddlebred named
Lexington.  Stonewall Jackson had one named Little Sorrell.

The list goes on and on.  Paul Revere rode a Narranganset Pacer, which is a
breed that was important in the development of the Saddlebred.

I want to clone mine.  He'd be awesome in endurance but his tendon has
swelled up on me during a couple rides.  But I haven't given up yet on him.
Atleast he should do well in the 25's.

cya,
Howard
---- End included message ----