RC: Questions for riders in Portland, OR area

Ellen harcrow@calweb.com
I am usually on my computer in Memphis, but I am in Calif. at the moment.  This question is for a friend who is moving to Portland in the next 2 months.

Can anyone recommend a full service boarding stable on the southwest side of Portland?  It would be nice if the stable had an indoor arena.  My friend is moving from semi-arid Sacramento to Portland.  Riding in the rain is a foreign concept to her.

She is not an endurance rider, but I would love to convert her. She has just gotten back into riding after a 20 year layoff.  She has bought a TB mare and is taking English lessons, so she would like to continue lessons at a barn in Portland.

Her name is Ann and your replies will be going to her e-mail address directly.

Thanks heaps.
Ellen - ususally EAMULE@aol.com in Memphis

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-