Sports Saddle for Sale

Joyce Kellenberger joyce.kellenberger@PSS.Boeing.com or kelhie2@aol.com
I have a hardly-used Sports Saddle for sale.  It was made for my
 measurements which are 5'1" and 125lbs.  It is black with
contrasting brown leather, and comes with the stock felt girth,
after-market wider stirrups, and a Toklat Coolback pad with foam
 inserts made especially for the Sports Saddle.  Will sell all for
$750/obo, or will sell separately without pad for $700/obo.  Will
ship anywhere, but you pay shipping costs.  Email me at:
joyce.kellenberger@PSS.Boeing.com or kelhie2@aol.com.  I am
located in Arlington, Washington.

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-