Questions on saddle ID

Any folks out there familiar with vintage english/military saddles?

Just bought one in perfect {but obviously used} condition that appears very
very old. I *think* it is a german nazi saddle, but let me explain....First
is the tree - it is EXTREMELY tough {canvas covered rawhide, maybe? It seems
even tougher than that}- I don't think this sucker will ever break...it has
strong metal parts that hold the saddle together securely attached to it
{bolted?}, with everything easily accessible for repair {billets are
attached to strong metal rings that are bolted to the tree, and right there
for easy access...no fishing up under tons of leather} It has metal rings as
a normal english would for attaching things, also has buckles on the back
behind the cantle, extra long bars that stick out behind the cantle, and a
bracket bolted somehow to  the back of the cantle, assumably for attaching
things. It has a tiny mark on the rear of the cantle that has a WaA668 with
a swastika and eagle above it - viewable clearly only with a magnifying
glass. The saddle is still padded as it was originally {I think} with canvas
covering and a whole lot of stuffing! there are oddly made but substantial
knee rolls as well.  The saddle was clearly intended as a large man's saddle
- it's darn big {too bad I'm a featherweight}. It's been used, clearly, but
everything in it is in great riding shape, and there's not a single rip or
rotten spot in the leather.

If anyone recognizes this, or has any ideas, let me know. {I do have pics,
if interested} I may put it on ebay for auction {that was my excuse for
buying it - it's much too big for me to use}. If I was independently wealthy
I'd certainly keep it as it's one of the most well-made saddles I've come
across, and a neat collectors' item. Not to mention I never seem to have
saddles that are big enough when people that don't fit into youth saddles
come to ride!

I like horses....it's their people I can't stand....