Re: RC: Re: panicky horse/giving to poll pressure

This is all well and good and generally, I agree with what you are
saying about different methods.  However, some methods will not only
stop a horse"getting out of Dodge" but will also leave him so injured
that there will NOT be another day in which to try another method.
Think of the worst thing that could happen with each method and evaluate
the result before trying some of them.  You want understanding, not fear
of pain.  A panicky horse doesn't listen to reason.  You need his
attention and trust in order to teach him a lesson he'll remember.
Maureen