Synanthic

Hi,  has anybody every used synanthic as a dewormer for their horses?  A vet that most of our pasture uses has offered it to us.  Comes in 50 doses for $200.  Apparently, it's in liquid form that we would put into a syringe and give to our horses.  The vet says we should worm with this every other month year round, and give a double dose in the fall to get rid of bots.  I believe it's a common dewormer for cows.  Anybody use it for horses?  Anybody have any problems with it?  I'm a tad uncomfortable using cow dewormer, but I don't know enough.

Thanks,
April
Chattanooga, TN

PS. Angie, the vet is Tyree, if you're wondering.