Edmonton saddle fitting clinic

We are having a saddle fitting clinic in the Edmonton, Alberta area April 10 or 17, date to be confirmed.  Danny from Carosel Stable (Spring Bank) has equipment to measure the horses back and compare it to your saddle.  He also rebuilds/restuffs saddles to fit the horse.  We have room for 3 more horses.  Costs including lecture and saddle fitting:  $100.00.  Contact Mary-Anne @ 780-778-8653 or e-mail privately.