[Fwd: Urgent! Internet charge!!]

---- Begin included message ----
This rumor has been around for about 3 months.  Maybe it is no longer
just
rumor, and the registration of complaint looks benign.  Take a look:

CNN has reported that in the next two weeks, Congress is going to
vote on allowing telephone companies to charge for Internet access.
That means,
every time we make a long distance e-mail we will receive a long
distance charge.  This
will get costly.  Please visit to the following web site AND complain.
Complain to your
Congressperson.
http://www.house.gov/writerep  Pass this on to your friends.  It
is urgent!
I hope all of you will pass this on to all your friends and family.  All
of us
have an interest in this one.
PLEASE FORWARD TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

---- End included message ----