ride for horse from salt lake city to st. louis missoure

deb cole dbtmcole@centric.net
i am looking for a ride for a well behaved gelding from salt lake city to st. louis, missouri, or somewhere in that direction.  suzie hayes will transport the horse to salt lake the weekend of april 10th.  she is going there for a ride.  please respond to me privately if you can provide this service and let me know what the cost would be.  i am trying to sell a horse to a man in missouri and he wants to find the most reasonably priced transportation.  thanks alot.  deb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-