It's back..... happy99.exe worm

I just got my digest and what do ya think was attatched to it? Good ole Happy99.exe worm ...  I guess those few people who posted messages on digest #378 should check their email and find out if they have it or not...

For any of the newbies on the list, don't click on the attatchment because your email will become infected..... well you can click on it, just don't send email to me.... LOL

-Marlana Pitas & LL Rheebok
South Attleboro, MA
http://www.tp.net/tp/users/lrp

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-