Australia

Robert J Morris bobmorris@rmci.net
Well folks, I have arrived in the land of OZ and do not find much different than at home. A bit more humid here on the coast in Wollongong south of Sydney. We are going to get a bit aclimated and at the end of this week drive over to the Snowy Mountains to go riding for a few days.

I did forget to bring along with me the contacts for Australia. So, would the kind people who had told me about an endurance ride on April 11th in NSW contact me at this return address. We sure would like to atleast go and see how the rides are conducted down here. Hey, we might even be talked into helping vet or something like that.

Any way, Australia is very nice so far, we went out yeaterday and explored a National Park near here that is in the Rain Forest. Quite a difference from our Mountains of Idaho I must say.

Since I have access to our son's laptop while Iam here i will no dobt post message once in a while. We are going to go out and explore the town a bit today so that is all for now.

Thamks Steph for signing me off from Ride Camp for the duration of our trip. Sure did not want to have a full mail box when I got home.

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise< ID (currently in Wollongong AU)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-