Re: RC: [Please read to end]

Frankly, Lynette, If it bothers you THIS much, erase`it!  I didn't delve
into the scientific evidence of this--just passed it on!  No need to get
worked up  and paranoid over it--I didn't.  The person sending it to me
is a friend and a horseperson--if it offends you to read it--DON"T!!  I
hardly feel that it warrants such a tirade!Maureen