Big Horn saddle

Kris,
I am beginning my fourth year in a Big Horn. I love it. I had a local saddler replace a piece of leather holding the girth strap when it began to wear. I added some wider and more comfortable stirrups that I found at Animal Tacker.
The saddle fit perfectly for three years. Now it slips back some on hills, in spite of the breast collar. I assume this is because my horse has leaned down and muscled up. I am not sure what to do to fix the fit, nor if it can be fixed. Anyone with that experience?
Mary