From: Thiessej@aol.com
To: cwhadley@giarctechnologies.com
Subject: Re: RC:  Need Advice on Situation (long)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 13:21:52 EST

Carrie
Your are an endurance rider right. Endure, but make her ride your speed, don't
give her any concessions. Warm up and then ride hard in difficult terrain. She
will either learn to ride like a trooper or will figure out that she is an
armchair ENTHUSIAST.
Don't feel sorry for her she'll know her way back to the trailer. Sorry if
this sounds mean but I don't have compassion for anyone who takes frustrations
out on a horse.
If the person wanrs to learn and listen have patience,if they can't figure it
out it is hard to enjoy your day.We don't get enough days in the saddle so we
have to enjoy the ones we get
Jerald Thiessen

---- End included message ----