Dogs...again

We used to have a ride in the NE (PA) called the Great East Branch  - after the first year when people's unruly children broke the pool and the basketball nets (it was held at a private residence), we posted a sign - "Dogs welcome, please keep your children on a leash".  Didn't work, but made us feel better!!!

I have always traveled with a Springer Spaniel through thousand of endurance miles, 13 years as a farrier and five years as a large animal vet assistant. It was, and still is, very important to me.  I would be horrified to think that my dog bothered someone - unfortunately that is not the norm.  I would hate to have to leave my dog home, but I guess I would if I had to.  It is a shame some people have to lose rights because of others inconsideration.