Kids and dogs

I have tried to skim over this kids and dog issue. but I can't.  Rides are more than a serious competition for most of us.It is a weekend with friends and family.  Youngsters are the next generation of riders.  Kids will be kids even if they come from sainted parents.  Look back at your  childhood,  I hope we all did something loud.  bold and fun.

Dogs are the companions of people traveling hundreds of miles alone, facing unknown breakdowns and camping in strange places.  They give you a feeling of comfort and safety and joy to their owners. I am going to a ride next weekend that does not allow dogs.  I will NOT go to another one.  They need to train our dogs and confine them at rides.  Most do.  We can talk to the ones who do not.

 If you want to eliminate kids and dogs because they cause a FEW cause problems.  What about the horses and riders.They cause the most trouble.  We could fill ridecamp with horror stories about kickers, runaways and neighing all night.     .

Lets knock it off, shake hands and keep or rides friendly.    Pat Oliva