Fwd: RC: saddle fit

---- Begin included message ----
In a message dated 3/23/99 8:37:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< has had rubs on his loins (hips). I was told t=
 o use a breastcollar, should I be worried. A friend has also had the same
problem but w/her orthoflex saddle. why is this=
  rubbing? But I know it fits him because the saddle does not budge even when
the girth is loose. I also get rubs on the i=
 nside of my knee when I wear jeans but when I wear tights I don't. Is this
normal? Also what do you all think of crupper'=
 s  is it a neccesity on downhill terrains. Please help I don't know what else
to do. >>

I was having the Orthoflex loin rubbing problem.  Fixed it by using a real
sheepskin underneath the saddle (fleece side down).  If the saddle basically
fits and causes the horse no pain in any other way, this seems to be a good
solution.   Good luck to you!

Sylvia

(not sure if this response worked because it went to guest@endurance.net)

---- End included message ----