Dogs at Rides

Again...my dogs are MY family.  I CANNOT and WILL NOT leave them at home.  BUT,
like children. I WILL NOT tolerate them making messes, running at will or making
noise.

Mine are female so they do not lift their legs to pee on other peoples'
belongings.  BUT, even males can be trained NOT to do this.

MY DOGS OBEY.  AND, I pick up their poop...take them for walk ON LEASH.

PLEASE don not exclude those who ARE considerate.  Like I tell the cops...would
you rather have my dogs or my 357?  I travel alone and NEED them...just as they
now need ME.

A ride manager ALWAYS has the right to tell someone to LEAVE if their dogs are a
nuisance.

Teddy