nutrition references

Title: nutrition references

Put me down to for the nutrition url or any interesting reading on the subject, I've been bought up to believe that a 2000 Acre paddock is a good start and then if you need to catch them or reward them whatever is in the silo's or hayshed will do.

So now I'm a bit lost now I'm keeping my horse at a boarding facility and a 2 acre paddock shared with 6 other horses.  At the moment I'm relying on the facility to feed my horse for me, but I'd like to learn a bit more about nutrition.

Supplements? Hay? extra feed?  Diseases????????  My gawd, my head is spinning.

Lisa