Hi.  I'd like to make a suggestion.  When responding to an original post and adding another new topic, please add that to your subject/re address line.  I use my delete key freely and a lot of people have some interesting new things to say in some messages that have been posted as a response.  Confusing...? anyway, if you have something new to say, please address it in your subject/re.
thanks,
susie
my 02 !