Horse's Broken Neck

Hi Kerri,

We are very sorry to hear about Dhanny's injury.  About 5 years ago, Dr. Kim
Henneman was given an Arab gelding who had broken his neck in three places
during a performance at Excalibur in Las Vegas. She pulled him through and
he nows runs her pasture in Park City with the rest of her horses.  He was
with me for awhile about a year ago and the only noticeable remaining effect
is a sweat pattern on his neck during workout.

Good Luck,

Joane and the Herd
Price, Utah