RE: Tevis & Bluejeans

On Friday, January 08, 1999 5:13 PM, TStampke [SMTP:zebella@northrim.net]
wrote:
> OasisArab@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > could not agree more
> > nothing more strange than seeing a man on a ride wearing tights
> > (tongue in cheek) where is the tutu?
> > Wranglers (protection underneath) works quite well
> > must be backward east Texas I quess?
>

> Must be :-0
>
> Ain't nothin sexier than some of those ride-n-tie guys in
> tights.......whew!
>
> tracy

I gotta agree there, when you are on the 45th mile and there is a nice set
of male buns, ahhhh I mean male tights in front of you, it sorta gives you
incentive to keep going.  Nothing like a little mind over matter<VBG>!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~          ~~  ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _~~/  /\ /        Buckeye, AZ
       (   ) _ _   ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com