Tevis & Bluejeans

Angie, I'm still considered somewhat of a "weirdo" wearing my bluejeans on the
trail, but I'm no greenhorn either. I'm one of those who just can't handle
tights, (not enough support in crucial areas!!). I've worn jeans with lycra on
underneath for eighteen years now, and cope just fine. Might get rubbed if I
forget my tights underneath, but I think I'll always be "pro" jeans!   I
always wear my helmet though, so I'm not too old-fashioned!

Keeping Wrangler and Rockies in business in Fla,
Becky