Re: Alfalfa and stones

Again, here in North Dakota, oat hay is considered a cattle feed, people
would not feed oat hay over good brome grass hay to their horses. Anyone
who was feeding oat hay to a horse would be looked down upon by other
horse people. So there is definitely a difference on horses are feed
around the country. You know I always though that horses had picky
systems about what they were fed, but this goes to show that horses can
survive quite well on a very varied and different diet. They are tougher
then I thought.

Lynette
Ps to Maureen, what is happening on the tv this morning?