Re: One Great Horse or One Great Love?

Welll,,,,,I think God isn't malicious and would not ask anyone to make
such an impossible choice.   <GG>   (and I'd never answer that one to my
hubby either!)
Karla
mailto:karlak@mail.tca.net
TX

<<<<If God appears on your step in the morning and tells you, "You may
have one Great Love (meaning a man or a woman) or one Great Horse in
your life, how would you answer?  (Just curious, stuff I think about
when mucking on cold mornings in my barn...)  Frank (I never answered
this question when Becky (my wife) and I talked about it.>>>