Re: growing tails

suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Good luck---I have border collies too and am always amazed at the new
 and unusual crimes they find to commit.

Ditto here.  However, ours had his comeuppence one day when he chose to pursue
the wrong horse.  Whereby said horse planted him a facer and shattered six of
Casey's front teeth including a canine.  The vets were suggesting something
like $8,000.00 to do dental implants, etc.  But we settled for cheaper
extraction, and Casey manages nicely without his teeth. He has a lopsided
grin, and the experience hasn't seemed to stop him one bit.  He just dodges a
lot quicker now.

Barbara