Bute after a Ride

rr wrote
IF I have to bute my horse after a ride-- I over rode her..

I'm sorry but I just don't go with that theory , you really don't believe
that after a 75 or 100 miler that a horse does not have some muscle
soreness ? Even a hard 50 ? I know what bothers me the most after the ride
is the truck ride home , not being able to move around makes me stiffen up
. I do believe in some bute the day after for the trailer ride home IF I
feel my horse is muscle sore . I know that the advill helps with my
soreness . And I've taken this horse on multi-days and 100's and he's in
very fit shape !
                                                  Drin & Bo
                                                  S.W. Mt.