Re: Witez II bloodlines

In a message dated 1/5/99 5:05:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, BMcCrary27@aol.com
writes:

<< << Maybe those of you more in the know could check it for me. My gelding's
dam
  is Witess, by Witezon Zarzon, whose sire is Witezar. That's as far as the
  pedigree on my certificate goes. Ring any bells?

 Witezar sired one of the all-time greats in endurance riding, Witezarif, who
 won Tevis 6 times and tied one other time.

And the rest of Witess's pedigree contains such horses as Ferseyn (by
*Raseyn), *Raffles, Abu Farwa, and Arabi Kabir, and the dam line is old
Davenport breeding--pretty good endurance pedigree all the way around...

Heidi