Re: Where's the gals?

In a message dated 1/4/99 7:19:52 AM Pacific Standard Time, EISENHART@aol.com
writes:

<< We have 30 miles of trail that we adopted here in PA and most of the people
 who keep it clear are women.  We have a great time!!  We even have women
 working the power tools, and they range in age from 7 to 65.

I have a sister-in-law who manages NATRC rides and spends enormous amounts of
time maintaining trails. There is a story of her standing on her horse's back
to reach up and saw off a limb that was too high to reach any other way.  It's
really true!  Insane, but true. (Not a recommended procedure for attaining old
age).  Obviously a very steady horse.

BMc