*Witez II email address error

From: Anna Freeman
Email: WBA@freeman-arabians.com

On January 1, I posted a request to this group for information regarding *Witez II horses used in endurance and competitive trail riding.

I made an error in the email address I posted.  List member Virginia Rice has forwarded your messages to me.  Thank you very much, Ginny.

I am sorry for the mistake and thank all of you for taking the time to reply to my inquiry.  The correct email address is: <WBA@freeman-arabians.com>

Anna Freeman
*Witez II Breeders Alliance
<http://www.cmn.net/~mtnhorse/witez/>