Cosequin Challenge

I have just recieved pre-application flyers for this ride ready for mailing.
They include a brief description of the different ride catagories and
requirements. There are other general comments and an award listing. I will
mail these tomorrow to all that have previously requested them. If anyone else
wants one, email me and I will get one right out. The actual applications will
not be ready for about another month.I will post when these are ready  to go.
If you need general information not on the flyer, let me know. I'll try to
answer them.   Also, if anyone wants an application to my ride to be held on
March 27, in Powelsville, NC--"The John D. Shepherd Memorial", let me know.
Thanks, Ivey