Re: Rider Leaving Early

Joe,
Riders shouldn't be penalized for management mistakes, but if a rider
KNOWS it's a mistake and takes advantage of it, they SHOULD be
penalized. In your case it sounds like it was handled properly, at the
next check, NOT at the end of the ride. I wasn't advocating a fixed
rule, just mentioning the completion only option.
Nancy Mitts
Central Region