Damp Electrolytes

Hi Guys,

I've had some of ABC's Ions hanging around that I was "saving for best"
(as we weren't training hard or competing this season)..weellll, when
I opened up the jar to start using them again, they were rock hard...
I finally added some tap water and walla, I have nice, sticky but use-
able Ions (they are one of the ingredients in the elec.mix)...they
are orange in color are tart to the taste (I sometimes lick my fingers
to get the sticky off...not bad!).

Deena Meyer
Inverness, Fl. (guess we don't have the corner on humidity, do we!)